| Bookmark This Page!
Marshall Amps JVM215C 50-watt, 2 channel, all-valve (5 x ECC83s, 2 x EL34s) 1x12Ó combo with Celestion G12B speaker
|In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM215C is a 2-channel, 50W version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made, the JVM410C. Each of its 2 channels are completely independent of each other, and they boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 2-channel effectively 6 Marshalls in one!|
The JVM215C has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
An ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 4-way footswitch boasts LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM215C all-valve combo will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
- All-valve 50W combo amp
- 5 x 12AX7 preamp tubes 2 x EL34 power tubes
- 12" Celestion speaker
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for each channel
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
- Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output
- 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
|You May Also Like|
|Also In This Category|
|MusicLandCentral.com Thanks you for shopping at our store. We look forward to having you as one of delighted customers.|
What our customers say: