| Bookmark This Page!
Marshall DSL100H 100W All-Tube Guitar Amp Head
|The Marshall DSL100H tube guitar amp head has footswitchable Classic Gain and Ultra channels, each boasting two modes – Clean/Crunch and Lead 1/Lead 2 respectively. These will take you from Plexi-style, pristine clean to JCM800 snarl, hot-rodded 2203, high gain lead and all points in-between. The flexibility of the shared 5-way EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass, Resonance and Presence) section is increased further by a Mid-Shift button – perfect for modern metal brutality.|
A series FX loop on the rear panel (bypassable via an on/off switch) adds to the DSL100H’s professional flexibility, as does the Pentode (Full Power)/Triode (Half Power) switch which drops the power-amp’s output to 50-Watts. It also changes the amp’s tonal character as Triode mode produces a smoother, less aggressive sound.
- Two footswitchable channels – Classic Gain & Ultra Gain
- Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility
- Footswitchable, studio-quality, digital Reverb with Level control for each channel
- Shared 5-way EQ – Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence & Resonance
- Mid-Shift button adds to the amp’s tonal flexibility
- Pentode/Triode switch to drop power down from 100W to 50W
- Bypassable series FX loop
- 2-way footswitch supplied
|You May Also Like|
|Also In This Category|
|MusicLandCentral.com Thanks you for shopping at our store. We look forward to having you as one of delighted customers.|
What our customers say: